Friday 3 January 2014

Glastonbury festival work.


This is the Spec sheet I made once I came up with my logo for the Glastonbury festival project. I am really happy with the way that this has turned out and i think It looks professional. There is also a font preview at the bottom to show which fonts I have used.
I think that the brochure above is the final result. I played about with the colours and the black boxes around the artists. I even took them out but the text didn't stand out as well as it could. So I decided to put the black boxes back in and use this as my final brochure.


This is my poster for the Festival. It took me quite a while to get it right. In the end I ended up making the part were the logos are just plain white and then I also made put the image across the image. Using the black boxes again too keep things similar. Then I put in the black and white logo because the brown one simply wouldn't stand out well enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment