Tuesday 7 January 2014

Typography


I think that this is a great example of typography since it is split into sections and the main type is placed around the typography. I really like this because of the colour used and the simplistic part of the design. The background images make it very colourful, and the red text really puts it into context.


I really love this because the colours and the text are so readable but you can see that it is an image of a face, it is a very good representation too. It reminds me of the film the mask. Yet is also shows how affective typography can really be.

No this isn't the real Grand Theft Auto 5 logo.... But personally I think that this is a lot better then the original logo. Its simplistic but stylish. I really like the way the letters rap around each other. I think that this stands out more then the boring block text within the normal logo. It spices it up a bit.



I really like the idea behind this but I think that the typography is quite unreadable were the lines go all the way into the letter. It is clever but I think that a thinner line would make this a lot smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment