Tuesday 10 September 2013

Album Art

This piece is an album cover for Monstercat Media which is an compilation of artists who produce electronic/dubstep and lots of other genres. I like this logo because it is very simple and easy to recognize.
The artist who produced this piece is :
I like this artwork because it is very unique, it gives a good look at the outdoors and its really simple and the scene looks like he is climbing. I am very interested in mountain climbing myself so this really caught my attention by the way it is designed. All of this artists artwork is extremely good.
This is the album art for best of Monstercat 2011. I think that this is very colourful and very well construction. In my opinion I think that this is quite a detailed piece. Considering the fact that the colours all merge into each other. I actually love this piece because of all the pieces which come off the edge of the jagged circle but it has a very cool effect.

work in progress...

No comments:

Post a Comment