Thursday 26 September 2013

inspiring/motivational


I have to say I absolutely love this. It reminds me of why I want to be a graphic designer/illustrator. It inspires me too keep going and try even harder. The fact it states 'Creativity is Great Britain' is good because it relates to any creative mind that lives in Great Britain... This also relates to what makes Britain 'Great'. To be honest I think Great Britain is great because of all the creative brain boxes which come from the UK itself.



To me I really like this because it is very good, I like how detailed it is, yes this is a game, but I still like the design of it. It really seems like you are in the scene in the picture. I really like how it almost looks real, even though it is more then likely digitally produced.



I really love the fact that someone has took the time to put these to images together. I mean come on I would have never thought it would look anything like it. To be honest whoever designed this logo is very good at using colours since every colour has something to do with brasil itself.


http://redditlurker.com/funny/Post/t3_106c4j



Personally I just love how this is all digitized and how its looks so modern. I also think that it is a very nice piece just because all of the colours used almost compliment eachother. Fantastic.


What Can I say, Visiting Mccann London has been the single most influential experience I have had in the design world so far. It was a great experience and I learned absolutely loads of things during the few hours that we were there.

No comments:

Post a Comment